Very popular 2 and 3 bedroom self-catering lodges or B&B rooms in Victoria Falls Zimbabwe.
Well priced accommodation for families and small groups. All you need for that great Victoria Falls getaway.
2 and 3 bedroomed luxurious self catering lodges sleeping 6 and 8 respectively.
Two bed roomed lodges feature
■ 1 double room, 1 twin room
■ 1 bathroom with shower over bath
■ fully equipped kitchen-lounge terrace and braai
■ sleeps up to 6 people (2 on sofa beds)
Three bedroomed lodges feature
■ 1 double room, 2 twin rooms
■ 2 bathrooms, 1 en-suite
■ fully equipped kitchen-lounge- terrace & braai
■ sleeps up to 8 people (2 on sofa beds)
• Three tier swimming pool with children’s pool
• Poolside bar and informal restaurant serving light meals and snacks from 9.30am to 4.30pm
• Resident’s lounge with TV and satellite link • Children’s playground • Baby sitters are available – advance warning required
• 24 hour security with radio and emergency contact
• safety deposit boxes • laundry service
next door is the famous Boma Restaurant and Vic Falls Safari Lodge with its restaurants and bars – makes eating out real easy
Lokuthula is – 4km from Victoria falls town
Courtesy bus to Victoria Falls on an hourly basis
Notes: SADC rates on request
The 5 days before Good Friday, through Easter and the 5 days after Easter Monday will attract a High Season surcharge