A’Zambezi River Lodge - Victoria Falls
A’Zambezi river Lodge sits on the banks of the Zambezi river at Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
A popular 3 star lodge offering a range of accommodation to suit all types and budgets.
For your convenience there is a daily shuttle into the town. Dine at the Amulonga Restaurant on the riverbanks and look out for the resident hippo that visits each evening.
A’ Zambezi River Lodge has 83 rooms with air-conditioning, private bathroom, phone, radio
• Television (Cable/Satellite)
• en suite Bathroom / Shower
• Air Conditioning (in rooms)
• Safe (In Room)
• Coffee Maker
• Radio/Alarm Clock
• Next door to the Zambezi national park
Guests enjoy FREE transport on the Shuttle Bus to town every hour. (except at 09h45 and 13h45). With a number of drop off points in town.
• Sunset cruises • swimming pool and poolside barbecues • children’s playground • Romantic wedding location • Special themed evenings • Tours to local African village • Nature walks • Relax at the Safari Bar adjacent to the swimming pool, or visit the cocktail bar in the evening before dinner
Amulonga meaning “by the river” a la carte restaurant –
the Kuzhe Bush Dinner, listen to the night sounds as you learn the mystic culture of the Tonga people. (on special occasions)