Kapula Camp in Hwange – Self-Catering Safari
Africa at its best! This self catering camp is a sanctuary tucked inside the wild Hwange Park bush
North Camp – is in Safari Tents on raised platforms overlooking the Kapula vlei. Each spacious tent can accommodate 2 adults and is en suite shower. Stretchers can be added for accompanying children
South Camp – is in en suite safari tents on a concrete platform. Twin or double beds available. One tent has been allocated as a family tent. Bedding and towels are provided
• the Main Building is communal and houses a large lounge and dining area
• There is a large viewing deck affording views over the vlei.
• Staff will service and clean the camp daily, but do not cater to guest’s cooking.
• Limited firewood is supplied by the camp for the donkeys’ hot water boilers and the fire pit
• Bring charcoal for your braai
• The kitchen has steel lockup cupboards, tables and shelving.
• There is a fridge and 2-plate gas stove and basic pots, pans etc.
Rates valid to 31 December 2018