Kapula Camp in Hwange - Self-Catering Safari
Africa at its best! This self catering camp is a sanctuary tucked inside the wild Hwange Park bush
North Camp - is in Safari Tents on raised platforms overlooking the Kapula vlei. Each spacious tent can accommodate 2 adults and is en suite shower. Stretchers can be added for accompanying children
South Camp - is in en suite safari tents on a concrete platform. Twin or double beds available. One tent has been allocated as a family tent. Bedding and towels are provided
• the Main Building is communal and houses a large lounge and dining area
• There is a large viewing deck affording views over the vlei.
• Staff will service and clean the camp daily, but do not cater to guest's cooking.
• Limited firewood is supplied by the camp for the donkeys' hot water boilers and the fire pit
• Bring charcoal for your braai
• The kitchen has steel lockup cupboards, tables and shelving.
• There is a fridge and 2-plate gas stove and basic pots, pans etc. Slideshow More Info
Searching Availability...Rates valid to 31 December 2017
For Tour Enquiries OH GMT +2
Phone Us - +27 31 776 3757