Camelthorn Lodge Hwange Safari Lodge
Luxurious stylish villas for a safari experience with a difference. Deep amongst the camelthorn and ebony trees each villa has it’s own maisonette for you to sleep under the stars.
Lots of activities to choose from including game walks, night drives or all day drives. Horse safari rides also on offer for different experience levels.
The birding enthusiast willbe well rewarded with sightings of Red Crested Korhaan, Red Necked Falcons, Kori Bustards, Whiskered Terns to name just a few.
• 12 x Forest Villas. Flat roof with stone walls
• Outdoor maisonette via spiral stairway provides an outdoor deck/ roof with hammocks ideal for a siesta, private dining or a night ‘under the stars’
• Forest villas are spacious and private
• The main lodge is a magnificent stone structure with thatch roof
• On site guide who escorts guests to/from communal areas and chalets and sees to your individual needs
Facilities & Activities
• underground photo blind – called ‘The Look up’, it is a great way to have a very safe close up experience with the wildlife
• communal boma area • dining area & bar
• solar power • secluded and safe
• waterhole • Game drives • Guided walks • Bird watching
• Night game drives