Bomani Safari Camp Hwange Park Zimbabwe
Bomani Tented Lodge is remote, private and close to Ngamo entrance Hwange Park. This exciting safari destination offers fantastic game viewing all year round.
For something different join in the all day pump runs or head off on a walk on the wild side with friendly and knowlegeable guides.
• 9 x luxury spacious Serengeti tents with private en suite bathroom, hot running water and electricity
• Five of the tents are built on teak platforms with uninterrupted views across the open grasslands
• Four tents are at ground level
Room amenities: • ceiling or standing fans • electronic safe • free daily laundry • emergency whistle • mosquito repellent and toiletries
Facilities & Activities
• Main Lodge overlooks Bomani Pan
• comprises open dining room – bar area – lounge
• FREE WI FI
• Game activities include drives – walks and night drives in the Hwange National Park.
• Road transfers available from Victoria Falls / Halfway House
• school and village tours
• unique all day “pump run” safari
Note – Bomani is seasonal and closed from 01 January – 28 February 2019