Amalinda Matobo Hills Park- Bulawayo
Unique accommodation in the Matopos Hills, near Bulawayo
Tucked away into a old bushman's shelter in the Matobos Hills - Cave Type accommodation
It is here that the hopes, trials and tribulations of the San Bushmen are recorded in the ancient rock art
Mammal and bird species are prolific and include the highest concentration of Leopard and Black Eagle in the world.
Each has en suite facilities and a panoramic view of the hills.
Facilities & Activities
• thatched health centre (sauna & therapist )
• lounge and entertainment area contains old `African Classics'
• chess room is located amongst the tree tops - total tranquility
• Game-viewing by vehicle, foot and horseback
• horseriding within the National Game Park
• exploring the numerous bushmen caves and paintings Cecil John Rhodes' Grave and the view of the World
Phone Us - +27 31 776 3757