Amalinda Matobo Hills Park- Bulawayo
Unique accommodation in the Matopos Hills, near Bulawayo
Some of the most majestic granite scenery in the world is found in the Matobo Hills.
Tucked away into a old bushman’s shelter in the Matobos Hills – Cave Type accommodation
It is here that the hopes, trials and tribulations of the San Bushmen are recorded in the ancient rock art
Mammal and bird species are prolific and include the highest concentration of Leopard and Black Eagle in the world.
• 9 thatched chalets carved into the huge granite boulders, of the Matobo Hills including a romantic honeymoon suite
Each has en suite facilities and a panoramic view of the hills.
Facilities & Activities
• swimming infinity pool carved into the granite rock
• thatched health centre (sauna & therapist )
• lounge and entertainment area contains old `African Classics’
• chess room is located among the tree tops – total tranquility
• Game-viewing by vehicle, foot and horseback
• horse riding within the National Game Park
• exploring the numerous bushmen caves and paintings Cecil John Rhodes’ Grave and the view of the World