The Zambezi Waterfront Lodge
Popular lodge on the banks of the Zambezi river at Victoria Falls, Livingstone. Activity and safari hub, accommodation choices range from en suite river facing chelts to family chalets.
Zambezi Waterfront Lodge Livingstone
The lodge boasts facilities including a riverside restaurant and bar with views over the Zambezi River – the perfect spot for a sundowner.
A varied mix of accommodation includes en-suite chalets and permanent tents
Accommodation• Standard Rooms – Twin beds – non river facing with en suite facilities
• Riverside Rooms (riverbank chalets with twin beds and en suite facilities)
• Executive Rooms – double beds – top floor of river chalets – mini lounge
• Family Rooms (sleeps 4 in a room) – non river facing with en suite facilities
Facilities & Activities
• Central dining complex with views of the Zambezi River
• A raised deck stretches out over the river with a plunge pool
• Open bar restaurant area, reception, travel centre
• The Zambezi Waterfront offers the MV Makumbi, a 100-passenger double-decker cruise boat for river cruises.
• Game drives through Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park
Transfers: Clients can fly into either Livingstone or Vic Falls Airport where they will be met and transferred by road to the lodge. (extra cost)