Great Trans African Safari
The Great Trans African Safari journeys through 3 countries (Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe) experiencing and discovering big game and endangered game
This is a grand safari – 20 days touring the regions best loved national parks; see mountains of epic proportions and wildlife diverse and endangered.
• Climb Sossusvlei’s sand mountains reaching over 300metres high.
• Continuing our travels in Namibia we drive to Walvis Bay and Swakopmund before heading for Etosha.
• Our safari next takes us into Botswana and the delta to spend some leisure time on a mekoro.
• Excitement builds as Moremi is our next stop with day and night game drives.
• Leaving the bush behind we had for the Makgadikgadi, Botswana’s massive salt pans.
• Chobe National Park is home to one of the greatest concentrations of elephants in Africa.
On a game cruise or drive watch the gentle giants at play, swimming between the islands.
• From Chobe to Hwange National Park where vast herds of buffalo, zebra, elephants roam the plains.
• Last port of call on this journey is Victoria Falls – enjoy a memorable sunset cruise on the Zambezi river.
Rates are valid to 31 December 2018
US$ 4 170 per person sharing
20 day safari
Starts/ends: Windhoek, Namibia / Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Accommodation: lodges, chalets or tented camps with en suite bathrooms.
These may be located in national parks, on the banks of a river or other places of interest
Departure Dates 2018
15 April; 19 May; 26 May; 05 June; 30 June; 18 July; 30 July; 11 August; 02 September; 18 September; 05 October; 21 October; 27 October; 10 November; 14 November; 08 December