Amulonga Restaurant - Vic falls
Hotel Mercure A'Zambezi's, Amulonga Restaurant has an ambience that is hard to resist
Amulonga meaning "by the river" is the only restaurant on the banks of the Zambezi in Victoria falls with breathtaking views of the river and it's famous sunsets
The river was and still remains the backbone of traditional life for the Tonga and thus gives life to the Amulonga
It is Also Renowed For Its Traditional Shows Every Evening While Guests Enjoy Their Meals
The Amulonga Restaurant* Capacity: 130 people
* Open air thatched restaurant which provides nightly traditional spectacular shows, starting with a Kudu horn - "Dinner Gong"
* Located only 50 metres from the river banks
* Accommodates a maximum of 150 guests per sitting.
* Room service available until 9:30 pm
* Offers a chance for game viewing whilst dinning.
* offers a unique blend ethnic and classic dishes in the form of enticing buffets,a'la carte menus and light meals.
That's not all! The restaurant has recently refurbished its kitchen allowing for even more creativity from the world class chefs.
Buffet and A’la Carte menu
In the true spirit of the Tonga, renowned fisherman, brave and daring hunters, we invite you to sit back as we take you on a unique and culinary voyage shaped by indigenous custom into the stunning world of African splendour, charm and regional cuisine.
Built under traditional thatch, the open-air restaurant offers a unique location, along the banks of the Zambezi river, the only restaurant in Victoria falls to enjoy this exclusive location.
On offer at ‘Amulonga’ are exotic buffet and A’la Carte menus including numerous dishes with a touch of Zimbabwean Cultural Cuisine
Kuzhe Bush Dinner
Experience the Kuzhe Bush Dinner, under the stars, close to the hotel - listen to the night sounds as you learn the mystic culture of the Tonga people
308 Parkway Drive
Next Restaurant : The Boma >>