Kings Pool Camp- Linyati
Kings Pool Camp is located in The Linyanti Wildlife Reserve, a private reserve in the northern part of Botswana
on the western boundary of Chobe National Park.
and the smaller plains antelope.
The major predators such as Lion, Leopard, Cheetah, Wild Dog and Hyena are regularly sighted.
The reed and papyrus swamps are ideal for numerous and diverse species of birds
and are a magnet for game in the dry winter months.
■ nine luxurious twin-bedded tented rooms under cool thatch, overlooking the hippo filled lagoon in front of the camp.
• swimming pool built into the deck.
• the main area is linked to the bedrooms by a raised walkway to allow animals to wander freely around the camp
• thatched hide overlooking the Kings Pool Lagoon. Guests can enjoy productive siesta hours watching the animals coming down to drink at the lagoon in front of camp.
• an underground hide located some distance inland from the camp
• game drives in open 4x4 vehicles • night drives
• boat safaris (water levels permitting)
• occasional guided walks