Nata Lodge Accommodation Botswana
Nata Lodge in central Botswana offers Tented & Chalet accommodation. Rates, Pictures & online booking
This area is renowned for its excellent bird watching. Bird species include: Helmeted Guinea fowl, Crested Francolin,
Yellow Hornbill, Pied and Arrowmarked Babblers, Glossy Starling, Meyers Parrot and Paradise Whydah
Nata is 190km from Francistown and 300km from both Kasane and Maun.
■ 2 family rooms which will have a twin bed configuration and a bunk bed for children under 16 years of age
■ 1 chalet has also been built to accommodate not just the physically challenged but also those guests who require easier access to chalets, showers and toilets
■ 10 Luxury safari tents with en-suite bathrooms and outdoor showers. Beds are in a twin bed configuration
• 50 seater indoor restaurant with open air patio. Continental and English breakfast with buffets will be served over busy periods.
Lunches will consist of a patio/terrace menu with some of the old favorites and some new ones. Dinner menu's will vary between a'la carte and traditional African braais on busy occasions
• swimming pool
• bar area overlooks the swimming pool and will offer a wide range of ice cold refreshments as well as cocktails
• Curio shop will offer African crafts, jewellery, reading material, maps and clothing.
Tours from Nata
• guided tours to the Makgadikgadi Pans
• 3 hour excursions to the Nata Bird Sanctuary
• quad biking
Ann Pearse at Your Service