Inkwazi Houseboat- Okavango River
Inkwazi Houseboat operates between Sepopa and Seronga on the Okavango main stream. The panhandle offers exceptional birding and outstanding angling opportunities
Overview Botswana Okavango Delta river boat
- the Inkwazi houseboat offers a relaxing holiday for the whole family
- the river boat is designed in the style of old africa
- for the keen fishermen the Okavango panhandle is home to 71 species of fish including the tiger, bream and various species of catfish.
- exploring the delta's waterways in a mokoro is the ultimate in relaxation
- what better way to appreciate the vastness and beauty of Botswana's Okavango delta than on a scenic flight.
- guests can also enjoy village tours and overnight camping trips
Accommodation ■ Cabins : 3 x single cabins (1 x bathroom) ■ 10 x twin bed Cabins [4 x bathrooms on the deck] ■ Lounge/dining room ■ galley ■ semi-covered deck ■ gas braai ■ splash pool Boat Specifications Passengers 23 maximum Vessel 40 ft x 17ft houseboat on pontoons Crew licensed boatman and chef Engines 2 x 85 hp outboard motors Tender Boats 1 x Swamp cruiser Moored Seronga - Botswana Getting there Map
Phone Us - +27 31 776 3757