Nyati - pontoon houseboat Kariba
Nyati is a 65ft pontoon moored at Kariba. This is a well designed boat ideal for fishing and game viewing
Accommodation This boat is run off solar power and inverter - the generator is only used when absolutely necessary. Hot water is by gas geysers. Slideshow
• 1 double cabin (en suite)
• 1 twin cabin (en suite)
• 2 x twin bunk cabins (sleeping 4 guests per cabin)
• 3 bathrooms in total with toilets, shower and hand basin in each plus a 4th separate toilet
• 8 couch type beds for those wishing to sleep out on deck
• 3 Toilets, 2 Showers, 1 bath en-suite
• Open Plan kitchen, bar dining & lounge area
• Kitchen has gas stove, large freezer, numerous cold boxes
• Top deck is spacious with a jacuzzi & braai
• Cold Space: 3 x deep freezes wich can be run as fridge/chiller.
Boat Specifications Passengers maximum 14 Engines 1x120hp Cummins power supply Crew Captain - Chef - Deckhand Tender Boats 1 x twin steel pontoon with 30 hp outboard - 1 x Bumi hull with 100hp outboard engine Moored Marineland - Kariba Boarding 12 noon / disembark 10h00
This boat is run off solar power and inverter - the generator is only used when absolutely necessary. Hot water is by gas geysers.
Phone Us - +27 31 776 3757