Abangane Houseboat - Binga Lake Kariba
Ndebele for friends, Abangane is an 18 metre twin hulled houseboat moored at Kulizwe Lodge harbour in Binga, Lake Kariba
Accommodation Abangane is Ndebele for "Friends" Searching Availability...
■ accommodates 15 visitors plus crew: comfortable for 12 passengers
■ 2 cabins / changing rooms with 4 bunk beds
■ 2 shower rooms, 2 separate toilets
■ Most passengers sleep on mattresses under mosquito nets (provided) on the upper deck.
• Generators provide 220 Volt electrical power
• Drinking water is filtered, but not chlorinated. You may wish to boil the water, bring chlorine tablets, or buy bottled water.
• Upper deck: Spacious and approximately 75% under cover and contains a bar with bottle cooler and ice making machine and the counter doubles as a cozy meal table Two freezers are situated on the deck and a large gas braai.
• Lower deck facilities: A fully equipped kitchen, which include electrical appliances, a gas stove, 2 fridges and 3 deep freezers.
• A shower is situated on the Bermuda deck
Elephant Bay (2 night charter only) - US$ 140
Senkwe (suitable for 3 or 4 night charter) - US$ 760
Chete (suitable for 3 nights or more ) US$ 915
Ruzi (only available on 5 or more nights) US$ 1, 085
Boat Specifications Engines 2 x 85 HP Cummins diesel engines Crew Captain - Chef - Deckhand Tender Boats Two twin hulled rafts powered by 25HP Mariner outboard motors Moored Kulizwe Harbour - Binga Boarding 12 noon / disembark 10h00
Abangane is Ndebele for "Friends"
Phone Us - +27 31 776 3757