Abangane Houseboat - Binga Lake Kariba
Abangane is an 18 metre twin hulled houseboat moored at Kulizwe Lodge harbour in Binga, Lake Kariba.
Friendly and helpful staff, amazing scenery, gorgeous weather, superb fishing – what more could you ask for.
■this lake kariba houseboat berthed at Binga will accommodate 15 guests plus crew:
■ comfortable for 12 passengers
■ 2 cabins / changing rooms with 4 bunk beds
■ 2 shower rooms, 2 separate toilets
■ Most passengers sleep on mattresses under mosquito nets (provided) on the upper deck.
• Generators provide 220 Volt electrical power
• Drinking water is filtered, but not chlorinated. You may wish to boil the water, bring chlorine tablets, or buy bottled water.
• Upper deck: Spacious and approximately 75% under cover and contains a bar with bottle cooler and ice making machine and the counter doubles as a cozy meal table Two freezers are situated on the deck and a large gas braai.
• Lower deck facilities: A fully equipped kitchen, which include electrical appliances, a gas stove, 2 fridges and 3 deep freezers.
• A shower is situated on the Bermuda deck
Rates valid to 31 December 2018
US$ 450 per dry boat per night
Engines: 2 x 85 HP Cummins diesel engines
Crew: Captain – Chef – Deckhand
Tender Boats:Two twin hulled rafts powered by 25HP Mariner outboard motors
Moored: Kulizwe Harbour – Binga
Boarding: 12 noon / disembark 10h00