Moremi Crossing Okavango Delta
16 luxury safari tents or Wilderness camping, surrounded by Moremi’s game-rich floodplains
■ 16 new-style vintage safari tents, each with its own private wooden deck and magical views over the Boro River on to Chief’s Island.
■ All meru tents are large and airy with en suite bathrooms consisting of shower and toilet.
Facilities & Activities
• half or full day mokoro trips with game walks, bush walks with picnic lunch, wilderness camping and sunset motorboat cruises.
• Game walks are conducted on Chief’s Island where you may come across numerous animal species not to mention a wide selection of birds and insects
• For the more adventurous we offer wilderness camping. This involves packing up a mokoro with camping equipment and going with a professional guide out into the Delta for a night or two. It’s a magical experience and a good way to get close to the birds
and animals that the Delta has to offer
• boat cruises up and down the Boro River
• video batteries can be recharged, an adaptor is provided
• the camp is accessed by a light aircraft from Maun, the flight is approximately 20 minutes over the south-western Delta
All inclusive p.p.p.n rates valid to 31 March 2019