Kubu Safari Lodge - Kasane near Chobe Park
On the Chobe riverfront, an affordable, small and well run lodge.
The ambience is quiet and peaceful where you will find hippo and bushbuck roaming the lawns.
Chalets are elevated on stilts with modern interiors.
Kubu Safari Lodge
■ 11 x comfortable thatched chalets on stilts overlook a shaded lawn that spreads beneath giant ebony and wild fig trees to the river’s edge. An idyllic setting
■ Both 2 and 3 bedded chalets
■ All chalets are en-suite with their own verandah
■ Full en-suite facilities, ceiling fans, mosquito nets, tea and coffee making facilities and comfortable beds
■ Panoramic views of the Chobe River
Facilities & Activities
• Grant Nel offers exceptional Chobe game cruises & drives
• Game Drives into the Chobe National Park
• curio shop
• well stocked bar & wine cellar
• secluded swimming pool
• Fishing: These trips are booked per hour, maximum of 2 persons fishing per boat. Rods and tackle supplied.
• Boat Cruises into the Chobe National Park