The Garden Lodge Chobe
The Garden Lodge is a small lodge on the Chobe River, at the meeting point of Botswana, Zambia, Namibia, Zimbabwe. A home from home atmosphere, where we know your name not your room number.
The Garden Lodge is a 4 star lodge where warthogs and mongoose are regular visitors to the garden.
■ 1 x Honeymoon suite
■ 3 x doubles
■ 4 x family size rooms
• each with its own bathroom and private verandah overlooking the Chobe River
• Pick up and drop off from Kasane airport and the Kazungula border posts is complimentary.
• Pick up and drop off from Victoria Falls or Livingstone can be arranged at a nominal rate
Facilities & Activities
• swimming pool
• upstairs bar – overlooks the Chobe River
• choose either a continental or English breakfast
• lunches are a buffet with a choice of hot dishes, salads, cold meat, and cheeses.
• dinner is a set menu but the kitchen will cater for guests’ individual requirements
• packed meals are available for those who are spending the day in Chobe park or on the Chobe river
• Game viewing and Boat cruises into Chobe national park
• Bird enthusiasts have over 500 species to look for in this area