Tuli Safari Lodge- Tuli block Botswana
Luxury oasis on the Limpopo River surrounded by breath taking landscapes of
basalt formations, sandstone hills, riverine forests and open grasslands.
In this unique area of Botswana wildlife is plentiful and also diverse from elephants to elephant shrews.
Accommodation in spacious elegant suites.
Tuli Safari Lodge is a very special place with lots to see and do to enjoy an amazing getaway.
Tuli Safari Lodge Botswana
■ 8 x tented suites with island bed – lounge area – freestanding bath – separate wet room shower – double basin vanity area – toilet – tea/coffee station – safe – hairdryer
■ 2 x classic suites (thatched) – similar features to tented suites
Facilities & Activities
• night drives
• community visits
• day trips to Mapungubwe National Park and world heritage site
• half day horseback safari
• excursion to the confluence of the Limpopo and Shashe rivers
• swimming pool
• guided game drive
• guided bush walks
• nearby waterhole
• walking trail around the lodge
• curio shop
• game viewing/bird watching hides