Tuli Accommodation- Molema Bush Camp
Molema camp located in the Tuli Block, Botswana, home of the famous Tuli elephants.
Good value self catering accommodation camp on the banks of the Limpopo River.
The landscape is rugged consisting of basalt formations and sandstone hills and is rich in wildlife.
Facilities & Activities
• Fully equipped kitchen with fridge – freezer –
gas stove -cutlery – crockery – glasses and cooking utensils
• Firewood is available
• Molema has a number of self drive trails around the area
• excellent birding spot including riverine
• game drives
• bush walks
• horse riding
• local community visits
• visit to the confluence of the Limpopo and Shashe rivers
• Mapungubwe Day Tour – this World Heritage site and National Park, during your stay at Molema (return transfers from Pont Drift included)
The varied day tour combines heritage (Africa’s first true kingdom stood here), stunning scenery, wildlife and a unique lookout onto the confluence of two great African rivers (the Limpopo & Shashe) and the meeting point of three countries (Botswana, South Africa & Zimbabwe)
Check In Time: 13h00 | Check Out Time: 10h00
Self catering rates valid to 31 Dec 2018