Dumela Lodge Accommodation near Francistown Botswana
Affordable accommodation on the outskirts of Francistown, Botswana, ideally situated for visitors en route to Chobe National Park or Hwange National Park.
Accommodation is in en suite safari tents. There is a restaurant and bar on site and the service is homely and friendly.
Dumela Lodge Overview
at the crossroads between Gaberone, Bulawayo, Maun and Kasane
– 10 minutes drive from town centre and airport – adjoins a nature reserve
– ideal stop over en route to the Okavango Delta, Chobe Park, Victoria Falls & Zimbabwe .
■ in luxury safari tents on raised timber deck:
■ 3 x twin bed ■ 4 x double bed
Each safari tent features:
en suite facilities * hair dryer * tea/coffee facility * mosquito net * 230v electricity supply – round plug A country stopover where old-fashioned charm and a home from home atmosphere blend with modern conveniences to create the ideal travel destination
Facilities & Activities
• Swimming Pool
• Volleyball Court
• Cocktail Bar
• Large screen Satellite t.v.
• Wi Fi Spot
• Meals available: Breakfast – Dinner (a la carte menu)
• Currencies Accepted: US Dollar, South African Rands, Botswana Pula