Lady J Data Sheet
Lady J Specifications
• Minimum 4 and maximum 10 guests
• Twin Volvo Penta turbo inter-cooled main engines with a 17Kva silent run generator.
On Board Equipment:
• She is fitted with Garmin GPS navigational equipment as well as depth finders.
• The galley is equipped with microwave oven, deep freeze and fridge.
• There are two chest deep freezers and a triple bar fridge on the upper deck.
• The saloon has two ice makers and a bar fridge.
• Spacious upper deck with bar area, sunbathing deck and dining area
• The saloon is fully air conditioned. It has a DVD home theatre, colour TV, video and a CD player. A selection of natural history books, novels, videos, CD’s, DVD’s, board games, cards etc. are available
• 2 Double Cabins en suite (shower, toilet and hand basin) – Air Conditioned
• 1 Bunk Cabin Twin bunk beds Pullman style (2 Beds)
• 1 Bunk Cabin with 2 sets of Bunk Beds Pullman style (4 beds)
• Separate Bathroom (Shower, toilet and hand basin)
• Limited mattresses and mosquito nets for those who wish to sleep on the top deck.
Includes an 18 ft tender with 90hp Yamaha engine for Game Viewing, Fishing and Sunset Cruises. Can carry 10 pax.
An additional tender – 18 ft speed boat with 90 hp Yamaha & awning – can be arranged (at an extra cost)
CREW: The Lady J’s crew being a captain deckhand & chef. The crew have their own crew quarters with ablution block
THE VESSEL IS CAPTAIN DRIVE ONLY. Your own boat may be towed behind “Lady Jacqueline” – entirely at your own risk provided a maximum of two tender boats are towed at any one time.
FISHERMAN: If you are a keen fisherman, bring your own rods, tackle and bait. Kapenta, bait for tiger, can be organized for you from an outlet in Binga.
Limited fishing tackle is available for hire from the crew.
ADDITIONAL TENDER BOATS: can be arranged
THERE IS AN H2O WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM on the vessel and it delivers “okay” water. It is still recommended that bottled water be used for drinking purposes and this can be purchased on board, strictly subject to availability.
LAKE USAGE FEE: These levies are not included in your prepaid charter fees and are additional charges for your account. The levies will be payable by you to the National Parks official that may intercept the cruiser on exiting the Harbour.
PARKING:Self drive clients can park the vehicles at Msumu Lodge at their own risk