Minimum Group Size = 2 (unless paying single supplement)
Maximum Group Size = 8
Maximum number of groups at one time = 2 (i.e. 16 clients)
In the case of 2 groups walking at the same time, they would start and finish together but walk as 2 separate groups.
Maximum number of groups per day = 3 (i.e. 24 clients)
Minimum Age : 14
No Maximum age but must be physically fit
All groups are accompanied by a professional
Walk Safari Guide and an armed ZAWA Escort Scout
Pick up times : A.M. Between 06:30 & 07:00
PM – Between 13:30 & 14:00
It is important clients wear:
1. Suitable Walking shoes – closed with thick soles – no sandals
2. Long Trousers are best but shorts are OK.
3. Again long sleeved shirts are best but sleeveless is OK
4. Most important is colour – no white or bright colours
5. A hat is advisable
6. Sunscreen &/or Repellent as per clients needs
1. The Walk starts with a cup of Tea/Coffee and a Muffin
(Morning walks only)
2. Each client is supplied with a 500ml bottle of cold Mineral Water
3. Approx half way through the Walk the Guide will stop for Fresh
Lemon Juice with Homemade Cake & Biscuits
4. At the end of the Walk the Clients are met with a choice of Cold Soft
Drinks and/or Cold Water.
Many factors are involved in starting the Walking Safari, which can add
to the overall duration of this activity.
The actual walking time is 3 Hours + transfer both ways + organizing
the Escort Scout + driving to and from the starting/pickup point.
Sometimes it is also difficult to locate the Rhino
Normally the duration is 4 to 4 1⁄2 hours but could be a bit longer.
It would not be advisable to book other activities in the same morning.
If the client has a flight that day, we can make sure they are back in time,
if we are warned in advance.
Published by Google Drive–Report Abuse–Updated automatically every 5 minutes