The Boma- Dinner & Drum Show Vic Falls
The Boma restaurant at Victoria Falls is an exciting evening savouring African local cuisine and a buffet of western dishes.
Watch pulsating dance routines, listen to traditional storytelling, let the sangoma read your future.
Learn how to drum and have fun all the way
The Boma – an experience not to be missed
- get ready for an exciting fun filled night of entertainment
- feast on local African dishes and a buffet of mouth watering western cuisine
- guests are welcomed with a traditional greeting in Shona and Ndebele, the local languages
- drape a “chitenge” (traditional robes) over your clothes
- a simple hand washing ceremony before sampling traditional beer and snacks as a prelude to dinner
- the food experience :
traditional Zimbabwean dishes of game meat and potjiekos (hunter’s stew)
ethnic delicacies to try are deep fried kapenta and groundnuts or mopane worm in peanut butter
a full and varied selection of salads and starters
take your pick from the Cook house of grilled game meats
vegetarians are well catered for
to finish a choice of deserts
- the entertainment:
sit back and enjoy traditional African dancers
listen to tales from the local story teller
be daring and hear what the witchdoctor has to say about your fortune
have your face painted
learn how to drum and take part in the inter-active drumming – its FABULOUS FUN
for all ages
end the evening off with a visit to the Boma Shop for curios and momentos of the Boma
US$ 45 per adult
rates are valid to 31 December 2018
Booking for The Boma is recommended.
Although The Boma is a 250 seater restaurant, advance reservations are necessary as it is often fully booked.