Botswana Special Safari Travel Deals
Rapid Summer Special Tour Finder view, compare, and buy online
experience the best of Botswana with 100's of different combinations touring 8 different camps
15 November - 31 March : Off- Season Summer Specials
Includes accommodation, meals, scheduled game activities, local branded drinks, laundry and park fee's where applicable
Select your tour date to show prices. Click Book Now for Details, Photos, Video & Quote
■ The Botswana Camps
Migration is Botswana's best kept secret - worlds second longest zebra migration 25 000 zebra move from Okavango to the Makgadikgadi a journey of more than 242 km during summer.
Botswana Summer Rains: November to March are mainly in the form of afternoon thunder showers - a relief from the heat
The summer rains are a time of plenty in Africa; mammals are fat and healthy and for many species, it is a time to bring their young into the world. The bush is an emerald green, dotted with an abundance of flowers and migrant bird species which arrive in their thousands.
Please remember that at this time of year it is peak season for the desert so we do recommend you put a desert property in your itinerary or add it on to an existing itinerary of your own.• All rates are per person – twin share and are inclusive of all transfers as specified in the itineraries
• All quotes are valid for travel from 15th November to 31st March
• Transfers between Lagoon and Lebala are done as a morning game drive.
• Where we have only Lagoon or Lebala in an itinerary – you can substitute one for the other at no extra cost.
• Where an itinerary finishes in Kasane – we can book a road transfer onwards to VFA or LVI for an additional cost.
• Where an itinerary ends in Livingstone or Vic Falls – we have quoted on a road transfer between Kasane and Livingstone or Kasane and Vic Falls
• Please note – if travel is between 20th December 2014 – 4th January 2015 – a $74 per person per night surcharge applies for all properties
• A 2 night stay at Stanleys Safari Lodge (LVI) includes a Falls Visit and Sunset Cruise – inclusive of park fee’s as well as a village tour
• A 2 night stay at The Elephant Camp (VFA) includes a Falls Visit and Sunset Cruise – inclusive of park fees as well as an interaction with Sylvester the Cheetah and the Elephant.Remember, these suggestions are by no means the only possibilities you can do – just a few of our favourites.
For the experienced African traveler and specialist photographer, this is the time to visit southern Africa
Brief Description of Tour & Camp webpage link
|Rates & Booking|
|Itinerary 1 : 3 nights Nxai Pan starts and ends Maun||Doc 1||Photo Tour 1||Rate & quick info|
|Itinerary 3 : 4 nights - starts and ends Maun
2 nights Nxai Pan & 2 nights Tau Pan
|Doc 3||Photo Tour 3||Rate & quick info|
|Itinerary 4 : 7 nights - starts and ends Maun
2 nights Tau Pan, 2 nights Nxai Pan & 3 nights Kwara
|Doc 4||Photo Tour 4||Rate & quick info|
|Itinerary 5 : 6 nights : starts and ends Maun
2 nights Nxai Pan, 2 nights Pom Pom & 2 nights at Kwara
|Doc 5||Photo Tour 5||Rate & quick info|
|Itinerary 10 : 8 nights starts at Maun ends Victoria Falls
2 nights each at Tau, Kwara, Lagoon & Elephant Camp
|Doc 10||Photo Tour 10||Rate & quick info|
|Itinerary 14 : 9 nights Maun to Maun airport
3 nights at: Kwara, 2 nights each at Lebala, Lagoon
& Stanleys Safari Lodge, Livingstone
|Doc 14||Photo Tour 14||Rate & quick info|
chat to us- it's easier