Bush Camp at Kanga Pan in Mana Pools
Pure and unspoilt Africa experience in the Chitake Springs area of Mana pools
■ with en-suite bathroom facilities and out-door shower and basins over-looking the water hole
• a relaxing lounge area under the shade of large trees overlooks the splash pool and pan
• game drives in open-topped vehicles
• walking with professional guides
• night drives • canoeing which is organised on request
• camp is Open from 1st April - 15 November
• the predators, including Lion, wild dog and leopard are often sighted and large concentrations of buffalo can be found in the Mopane woodland and open plains studded with Ilala Palms. Kudu, zebra, impala and waterbuck can be seen on the surrounding plains.
Elephant take advantage of the plentiful "albida" trees in the area.
Bird watching is also a great attraction of the area
chat to us- it's easier