Unique accommodation in the Matopos Hills, near Bulawayo
Some of the most majestic granite scenery in the world is found in the
Tucked away into a old bushman's shelter in the Matobos
Cave Type accommodation
It is here that the hopes, trials and tribulations of the San Bushmen
are recorded in the ancient rock art
Mammal and bird species are prolific and include the highest concentration
of Leopard and Black Eagle in the world.
9 thatched chalets carved into the huge granite boulders, of the Matobo Hills including a romantic honeymoon suite.
Each has en suite facilities and a panoramic view of the hills.
• swimming pool
• thatched health centre (sauna & therapist
• lounge and entertainment area
• library contains some of the old `African Classics'
• chess room is located amongst the tree tops guaranteeing total tranquility
• Game-viewing by vehicle, foot and horseback (White and black rhino) Horseriding within the National Game Park • Exploring the numerous bushmen caves and paintings
• Cecil John Rhodes' Grave and the View of the World • Natural rock pool overlooking the Matobo Hills and a waterhole
below • Gymnasium, Spa & Beauty Therapist • Optional overnight stays in a traditional village can be arranged