About Us- Afrizim Booking Procedures & TermsAfrizim (started in 1997) work in partnership with Flame of Africa reservations, who have offices in Durban, Victoria Falls & Kasane.
F.O.A also have a fleet of vehicles in Victoria Falls as well as Chobe game cruise boats.
Specialists for Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique & South Africa
Brenda Mc Donald
|The Best Experts are the people that Live There
( Southern Africa )
Mail To: or Fill in the Form if you wish us to contact you
KYPE - AFRICA.TRAVEL | OOGLE - AFRICAS TRAVEL
By Telephone and fax
Who Are We
Afrizim.com - Google Street Map
Is the Internet Marketing arm and was founded in 1997
Postal Address Head Office:
Flame of Africa: Google Street Map - Office
Handles reservations & are agents for Flame Lily Holidays (established in 1958). It has a reservation office in Durban, Kasane and Victoria falls with a road transfer company in Victoria Falls
Booking Procedures and Policies
For Fly-In Packageswe require
- your incoming and outgoing flight details
- full names of passengers (as detailed in your passport)
- dates of travel
1. Departure taxes are US$ based.
2. We cannot provide incoming flight bookings (Inbounds) from other
3. The lower priced fares are ONLY held for 7 to 14 days by the airlines so full payment up front is required.
4 (a). Air tickets can be either held at B.A./Comair or SAA or Nationwide's Passenger Services desk at Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town airports for your collection on arrival.
4 (b). This is a free service. To collect your ticket please quote the reference number provided and show your passport.
NB Airline passenger services will not hold any Hotel vouchers.
4 ( c ). Alternatively tickets can be couriered to your home address. Courier delivery fees of vouchers and tickets: Within South Africa: R150. Outside of South Africa: R3505. Vouchers for the hotel can be issued via email.
All airlines impose a ticket time limit or expiry date.
If payment is not received by the set date, the system automatically
cancels your booking and the seats are released back into the system.
If the flight is quiet full, the seats are immediately taken up by the priority wait listed bookings made by other agents or operators.
We are left with three options:
2. rebook you in the same class on another date
3. seek an alternative routing
*Ticket & Voucher Issuing*
* Airline tickets are issued at either Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban airports within 2 weeks of receipt of payment
* Vouchers are sent to both the lodgings / tour operators and yourselves
usually 3 weeks prior to departure. (This is to allow for any late changes)
* Arranging airport transfers, activities, car hire and touring is
part of our service
* The rates advertised are the best available so no further discounts
* Tourism Services booked and paid for outside of Zimbabwe are exempt from paying 15% VAT . Guests arriving in Zimbabwe and who then book additional services direct, will have to pay 15 % VAT on these service
PayPal - in US Dollars - The easiest
Credit Cards. Merchant card payment is the easiest. Print this Form, Complete and Sign the form and fax to + 27 31 762 2402* *( All Hours). It does attract a 3% surcharge. We require passport copies as per local banking rules
Internet Banking. Banking details are on the invoice - (normal banking fees)
"Swift" bank to bank.
Sometimes called wire or telegraphic transfer, is the most secure. Traceable
for both parties and no hiccups
ASATAWe are a fully accredited ASATA agency, the official regulating body for travel agents and tour operators in South Africa.
When booking through us you know you have peace of mind
Hotel accommodation without Flights
Once you have selected your hotel/lodge we will then go ahead and provisionally
Bed & Breakfast accommodation
A 10 to 20 % deposit is required to secure your reservation. This is payable online via PayPal
The balance is then paid direct to the lodge on arrival in Cash: US$, Rand's, or Euros
Over busy periods Full Payment is required